More of What I Do
Thoughts & Essays
My Children’s Book
I was recently introduced to the term “Indigo” by a good friend… here’s a term that I can probably identify with… this is why:
The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups:
> Firstly, there are Indigos who are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their “Christ” or “Crystal” consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change.
> The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have acquired or are in the process of acquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Sometimes referred to as “Human Angels”.
The Crystal Adult is among the most connected, communicative, caring and cuddly of any generation. They are also quite philosophical and spiritually gifted, and display an unprecedented level of kindness and sensitivity to this world. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.
Questions on identifying Indigo and Crystal Adults: (and how I answer these questions…)
1. Do you feel out of place in this world?
Yes, I sometimes do. And at a very young age, I have always felt that I was different than the rest.
2. Do you have a feeling of deserving to be here?
I have never doubted that there was a purpose in my life. There is a reason I am here and I was meant to make a difference with my life. And in many ways, I believe that I have.
3. Do you perceive the world very differently from most of the people you know?
Yes, very much so since I was child. I see life from both sides now.
4. Do you have an obvious sense of self?
It took me many years to realize “who” I was. I was always on a quest to find peace in my soul and to discover my place in this world. I am who I am, and I continue on my journey, but now with the truth to my existence.
5. Do you possess a deep desire to help the world by contributing or being of service in some way?
My mission in life is to make a difference and to live productively, so yes I do and I have in many ways.
6. Do you feel frustration at the thought of leading an average life?
I was frustrated at one point, but I have found clarity through the years. Besides, what is average anyway… I’d rather be happy.
7. Do you have difficulty conforming to the ways and norms of society?
So what is normal? People often ask that… but normal evolves over time. Normal today may not have been normal yesterday but could be, or not be, normal tomorrow. Society is constantly changing, and hopefully for a better future.
8. Do you need to understand the reason behind the things you are asked to do?
I do not like to act blindly on what I am told.
9. Are you prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares or difficulties falling asleep?
When left alone with my thoughts at night my thoughts race… I explore the facets of my mind and wander into morning. I need to dissociate with my thoughts to get any sleep. The TV works.
10. Are you frustrated by ritual-oriented systems that require little creativity?
I am an artist, and mundane solutions are just plain boring.
11. Do you opt for leadership positions or working on your own rather than taking a team position?
I have often taken position of leadership. I am usually that person who commands attention when entering the room… I believe intuitively people look to me for conversation or direction.
12. Can you easily see through people’s hidden agendas and facades?
I have a sense about people, sometimes I ignore this feeling… but usually I have always been a good judge of character.
13. Do you have you have an intense desire for truth and honesty?
I believe that honesty is utterly important. I have always been open about my life and the world around me and the truth that it brings.
14. Are you very creative in the areas of art, music, science and/or technology?
Absolutely…. I have always been very artistic… in words… In music… and in thought… And yeah, I’m a closet geek (LOL).
15. Do you have several on-going projects at any given time and often multi-task?
Who can just do one thing? I can drive to my destination, talk on the phone, make my occasional stop, eat my lunch and change the radio station all at the same time. But actually, yes, I have been known to multi-task.
16. Do you have a strong intuition or knowledge of things that are unexplainable or do you often have a feeling that something is about to happen?
As a teenager I was involved in a situation that allowed me the incredible ability to predict the near future. I had a sense of what was to happen, and sometimes it scared me.
17. Do you feel enormous empathy for others?
I can often feel what others feel… the pain… the sorrow… the joy… and I read into their emotion… I can relate to others in any situation.
18. As a child, did you develop abstract thinking very early?
Yes, I did. I was extremely creative and very resourceful.
19. Are you very intelligent?
I am an analytical and artistic thinker. I have often been told I am very smart… maybe smarter for my own good when I was kid.
20. Are you very talented (maybe identified as gifted at some point in your life)?
I was asked to participate in a gifted program in Junior High. And I suppose a talented song writer and lyrists. I enjoy philosophy, psychology and history… a very “renaissance” individual.
21. Are you a daydreamer?
Yes… (as my mind wanders…)
22. Have people often noticed you have very old, deep, wise looking eyes?
All the time… and I have been told I am an old soul.
23. Do you feel that you possess any spiritual intelligence?
I have always thoughts so. Ask me sometime.
Purported characteristics of the Indigo include:
.. They are highly sensitive, both emotionally and physically, and most suffer from a low self-esteem.
.. Many have nervous system problems such as excessive anxiety, which is claimed to be linked to their higher vibrational frequency, and are also prone to depression.
.. They often suffer from sleeping problems, such as insomnia, frequent nightmares, night terrors and sleep paralysis.
.. They are very empathic, and can easily detect or are in tune with the thoughts of others.
.. They have great intuitive power.
.. They often have an insatiable curiosity, and love to ask questions as well as questioning everything around them.
.. They are naturally drawn to matters concerning mysteries, spirituality, and the paranormal.
.. They oppose unquestioned authority and have a proclivity for generating their own solutions to problems and holding to explanations which are usually contradictory to convention.
.. They become anti-social when not around other “Indigo Children”.
.. They act and feel as with a strong sense of entitlement.
.. They have a clear sense of self-definition and in knowing who they are.
.. Most of them feel the need to make a significant difference in the world, and they believe or are fully aware of having a special or high purpose in life.